Returns and exchanges.
- If the Buyer exercises the right to withdraw from the Contract, the Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date on which the Buyer has given the Seller notice of withdrawal from the Contract, by returning them to the Seller via LP Express or Omniva self-service parcel terminals or via courier. If the Buyer chooses to return the Goods to the Seller in another way, the direct costs of returning the Order shall be borne by the Buyer. The registered consignment number must be provided to the Seller no later than 24 hours after dispatch.
- If the Buyer wishes to return the item(s), the Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer by notifying the Seller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing the order number of the Goods, photographs or a video of the Goods and/or parcel, describing the problem.
- The returned goods must be in their original packaging, in good condition, undamaged, unused, in the same condition as when received by the Buyer, and must be in good condition in terms of their appearance (no damaged labels, no peeled protective films, etc.). When returning the product, you must provide a paper (printed) proof of purchase (copy of the order, purchase order).
- In the event of a return of a quality product, the Buyer shall be refunded only the amount paid for the product. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- In the event of a return of the wrong product, the Seller undertakes to replace the product with the correct product. In the event that the required item is not available, the Buyer shall receive a full refund (both for the item and for the actual shipping costs incurred).
- Where a faulty product is returned, the Seller undertakes to replace the faulty product with an equivalent product or to refund the Buyer.
- In order to return the faulty product(s), the Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, by informing the Seller by email to email@example.com, attaching photographs or videos of the faulty goods and/or parcel describing the problem.
- The returned defective goods must be in their original packaging, in good condition, undamaged, unused, in the same condition as when received by the Buyer, and must be in good condition in terms of their appearance (no damaged labels, no peeled protective films, etc.). When returning the product, a paper (printed) proof of purchase must be presented.
- The Seller shall have the right not to accept the Buyer’s returns if the Buyer does not comply with the return procedure set out in the clauses of these Regulations. If the Buyer returns goods purchased at a discount, the amount paid for the goods shall be refunded together with the applicable discount.
- These Returns Policy are made in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disagreements arising out of the execution of these Rules shall be settled by negotiation. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, disagreements shall be settled in accordance with the procedure laid down by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.