The controller of Your personal data is the Institution, unless otherwise specified in the Policy.
Fashion Infection recognises and respects the right to privacy of every natural person who visits the Website. When processing personal data, the Institution is guided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, and by the requirements laid down by other legal acts governing the processing and protection of personal data.
I. PRINCIPLES GUIDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY FASHION INFECTION
In processing Your personal data, the Institution:
– complies with the requirements of current and applicable legislation, including the GDPR;
– process Your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
– collects Your personal data for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and does not further process Your personal data in a manner incompatible with those purposes, except to the extent permitted by law;
– take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are not accurate or complete in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are promptly rectified, supplemented, suppressed or erased;
– keep them in a form which permits Your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
– ensures that Your personal data are processed in such a way as to provide, by appropriate technical or organisational measures, adequate protection for the security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
II. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Fashion Infection processes Your personal data collected in the following ways:
– When You provide it to the Institution. When You provide us with Your personal data and other information by using the Online Shop, by writing to us or communicating with our customer service team, by submitting Your complaints and/or queries, by subscribing to our newsletter, etc. Please note that if You contact us in writing or by email, we will keep the details of the correspondence.
– When You use our Online Shop. When You use the Online Shop operated by Fashion Infection, certain information (e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of web browser used, number of visits, pages viewed on the Online Shop, time spent on the Online Shop, the online source from which You came, information about the device used, language, country, internet provider, etc.) is collected automatically.
– When we receive Your personal data from others.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH FASHION INFECTION PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Fashion Infection will process Your personal data for the following purposes:
– To improve the Online Shop, to offer You better and more personalised services and/or goods. We use Your personal data, including the personal data we receive when You use the Online Shop, to improve and develop the Online Shop and to offer You better and more personalised services and/or goods.
We may collect the following information by means of cookies: internet address (IP), the type of web browser used, the number of visits, the number of pages viewed on the Online Shop, the time spent on the Online Shop, the internet source from which You came, information about the device used, language, country, internet provider, etc.
For this purpose, we use the personal data we receive from You, created by You when You use the Online Shop and/or received from other persons.
– For direct marketing purposes. We process Your personal data with Your consent in order to provide You with newsletters, tailored direct marketing offers and information about our, our affiliates’ and our partners’ goods and/or services, events or other information, as well as in order to improve our services and to ask for Your opinion on the quality of our goods and services.
For this purpose, we process the following personal data: name, surname, email address, nickname of Your social account profile, telephone number.
In order to be able to provide You with tailored direct marketing offers by phone or email, in addition to the data mentioned above, we also process Your data such as: gender, area of residence (city or region).
The personal data we process for this purpose comes from You.
For this purpose, we provide or transfer Your data to: companies providing newsletter services, companies providing information business management systems, companies providing services for the administration of the Online Shop itself.
For this purpose, we store Your personal data for a maximum of 2 (two) years from the date of Your consent.
– For the purpose of quality control of our activities (storing complaints and/or requests and communications made by You). When You contact us (or we contact You after receiving Your enquiry), we store the details of any email or written correspondence. We collect such information to ensure the quality of our service and to monitor our service delivery.
For this purpose, we process the following personal data about You: name, surname, email address, place of residence (address), content of the complaint and/or enquiry, telephone number, date and time of contact, communication information.
For this purpose, we obtain Your personal data: from You Yourself, where we may create personal data ourselves in the course of fulfilling a query or analysing a complaint (e.g., upon receipt of Your complaint, we contact our employees to establish the actual circumstances of the complaint and record them, etc.); from third parties, such as companies providing delivery services.
For this purpose, we provide or transfer Your data to: companies providing business information management system administration services, companies providing auditing, legal or other consulting services.
For this purpose, we retain Your data for 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date of recording, unless there are grounds to believe that a crime or other unlawful act has been recorded or an internal investigation has been initiated, until the end of the relevant investigation and/or proceeding.
– For the purpose of conducting electronic commerce, concluding and performing sales, purchase, service and other contracts. It is our obligation to fulfil orders placed by You on the Online Shop or otherwise, as well as other transactions. In order to be able to fulfil them, we need to process Your personal data. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of accepting and fulfilling Your order and Your contact details are used to contact You if we have any questions, to resolve any problems that may arise in relation to the placing of Your order, the fulfilment of Your order, the delivery of Your goods, or for any other purpose relating to the conclusion and performance of contracts.
For this purpose, we process the following personal data: name, surname, (mobile) phone number, email address, delivery details (by providing the details of another person who will collect the goods or to whom the ordered goods will be delivered, the User must obtain that person’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data by Fashion Infection and the data processors it uses, for the purpose of delivery or collection of the goods, failing which the User assumes full responsibility for the disclosure of the personal data of the other data subject without his/her consent), the payer’s information, the payment details of the goods/service (bank account number, method of payment, personal identification number etc. ), the goods ordered and/or other data relating to Your goods (e.g, If You are a representative of a company, we collect Your contact information (name, surname, email, (mobile) phone number), position held, history of communication related to the order (electronic correspondence).For this purpose, we obtain Your personal data from: You, legal entities of which You are a representative or contact person.
For this purpose, we provide or transfer Your data to: companies providing business information management system administration services, payment intermediaries, companies providing auditing, legal or other advisory services.
For this purpose, we retain Your personal data for the duration of the contract and for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract, but for at least 2 (two) years after its expiry or for a longer period if we are obliged to do so by the legislation governing the activities of the Institution. This period may be extended in the event of a (legal) dispute, in which case the personal data shall be retained until the date of the mutual agreement and/or the final judgment. In the absence of an agreement, Your personal data will be stored for a maximum of 90 (ninety) calendar days from the moment of such a decision.
– for other purposes where we are required to process Your personal data by law or where there is a legitimate interest.
IV. DIRECT MARKETING
With Your additional consent, we may use Your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing in order to provide You with offers and information about our, our affiliates’ and partners’ goods and/or services, events that we think may be of interest to You.
For this purpose, we process the following personal data: name, surname, email address, nickname of Your social account profile, telephone number.
By granting us the right to process Your data for the purpose of direct marketing, You also grant us permission to contact You for this purpose by means of communication (e.g. email, telephone, SMS or other means of communication (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
We may combine the information we hold about You with information held by third parties.
Even if You have given Your consent to the processing of Your personal data for direct marketing purposes, You can easily withdraw this consent at any time for all or part of the processing operations. To do so, You can send us a request to email@example.com. In the request, You must clearly indicate Your name and surname and other registration data (if any). If You wish to withdraw Your consent in this way, we may ask You to provide proof of identity.
If You withdraw Your consent, we will endeavour to stop processing Your personal data for direct marketing purposes as soon as possible.
Withdrawal of consent does not automatically oblige us to destroy Your personal data or to provide You with information about our processing of Your personal data, so if You want us to do this as well, You must make this request separately.
V. COOKIES USED IN THE ONLINE SHOP
We collect information about You using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on Your device’s hard drive and allow us to recognise You on subsequent visits to the Online Shop, save Your browsing history, preferences, customise content, speed up searches on the Online Shop, make the Online Shop environment more user-friendly and friendly, and make it more efficient and reliable. Cookies are a common practice in web browsing that make it easier to use the website.
Cookies allow us to collect the following information: Internet Protocol (IP)m address, type of web browser used, number of visits, pages viewed on the Online Shop, time spent on the Online Shop, the online source from which You came, information about the device used, language, country, internet provider.
We use the information we receive via cookies for the following purposes:
– To ensure the functionality of the Online Shop (e.g. to enable You to use the personalization of the Online Shop);
– to improve and develop the Online Shop so that it better meets Your needs;
– for the development of services and analysis of the use of the Online Shop;
– targeted marketing guidance.
The following cookies may be used on the Online Shop:
– technical cookies – these are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Online Shop;
– functional cookies – these are cookies which, although not essential for the operation of the Online Shop, significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
– analytical cookies – these are cookies that are used to prepare a statistical analysis of the navigation methods of visitors to the Online Shop; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
– targeting or promotional cookies – these are cookies used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to You;
– social networking cookies – these are cookies that are necessary for You to use Your social profile account to access information from the Online Shop.
Full details of the cookies used by the Online Shop, their purpose, validity and the data used are set out in the table below:
Place of use
Moment of creation
Period of validity / data retention period
The data used
|web||woocommerce_cart_hash||E-shop Shopping Cart identification||After adding the goods in the Cart||Session||–|
|web||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Tracking the quantity of items in the e-shop Cart||After adding the goods in the Cart||Session||–|
|web||wordpress_test_cookie||Check whether Your browser accepts cookies||On Your first visit||Session||–|
|web||wp_woocommerce_session_38f2b6b27d2fd7dbcd7ecd92a11ce91d||Identification of the e-shopper session||On Your first visit||2 days||–|
In some cases, in particular the deactivation of technical and functional cookies, the refusal to accept cookies or their deletion may slow down the speed of Your browsing on the Internet, restrict the operation of certain functions of the Online Shop, or block access to the Online Shop.
- DATA PROCESSORS. DATA RECIPIENTS
We guarantee that Your personal data will not be sold, provided or otherwise transferred to third parties without lawful basis, nor used for purposes other than those for which they were collected. We will not transfer Your personal data in any way other than in accordance with this Policy. However, we reserve the right to provide information about You if we are required to do so by law or if we are requested to do so by lawful authorities or by the authorities conducting criminal proceedings.
Please be advised that Fashion Infection engages certain third parties to assist us in our activities, i.e. service providers (data processors) for the processing of Your personal data. Such processors may include: designers, data centre service providers, companies that analyse and provide services for internet browsing or online activity, companies that provide advertising, marketing services, newsletter service providers, companies that develop, provide, support and develop software, companies that provide information technology infrastructure services, parcel couriers, companies that provide auditing, legal or other advisory services, and other service providers, to whom Your personal data is only disclosed insofar as it is necessary for the provision of their services on our instructions.
The above service providers are limited in their ability to use Your data and may not use it for purposes other than to provide services to us.
Please be advised that certain technical data from Your visit to the Online Shop (IP address, data collected by cookies, technical information of the browser You use, other information related to Your browser activity and browsing on the website) may be transferred or made available to entities both within and outside the European Economic Area for statistical, analytical, and related purposes (e.g., in the case of our use of the Google Analytics service, such entity is an entity operating in the United States of America). We remind You that personal data may be subject to less protection in non-EEA countries than in EEA countries, but we will carefully assess the conditions under which such personal data will be subsequently processed and stored after the transfer to the entities mentioned above. Fashion Infection will take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and other mandatory legislation (including, where necessary, supplementing data processing or supply agreements with standard contractual clauses on data protection approved by the European Commission).
VII. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data shall not be retained for longer than is required by applicable law or after the expiry of the purposes for which they were collected.
Longer retention of Your personal data may be carried out when:
– It is necessary for us to defend ourselves against claims, demands or actions and to exercise our rights;
– there are reasonable suspicions of unlawful activity which are the subject of an investigation;
– Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
– for backups and other purposes related to the operation and maintenance of information systems or similar purposes;
– on the other grounds provided for by law.
VIII. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Online Shop may contain links to external websites, such as the websites of our business partners or websites advertising our goods and/or services. When following such links to any of these sites, please note that these sites and the services available through them have their own separate privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the personal data, such as contact or location data, collected on these sites or services. Please review these policies before submitting personal data to these websites or using any services.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to Your personal data:
– to know (be informed) about the processing of Your personal data;
– to have access to Your personal data that we process;
– to request the rectification or completion, clarification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
– request the destruction of personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
– require the destruction of personal data if the processing is unlawful or where You withdraw or withhold Your consent to the processing of personal data, which is necessary;
– to object to the processing of personal data or to withdraw Your prior consent;
– require us to suspend (except for storage) the processing of Your personal data in the event of disputes or to verify the lawfulness of the processing, the accuracy of the data, or where we no longer need Your personal data, but You do not want us to delete it;
– require the provision, where technically feasible, of Your personal data collected pursuant to Your consent or for the performance of a contract, in an easily readable format, or request that it be transferred to another controller.
If You believe that Your rights have been violated, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for personal data protection – the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.vdai.lrv.lt) at l. Sapiegos g. 17, Vilnius. The company recommends that You contact the responsible persons at the company before submitting a formal complaint in order to find a suitable solution to the problem.
- DATA PROTECTION
The institution shall protect users’ personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures.
The institution recommends that users additionally comply with the minimum safeguards for the protection of personal data:
– not to disclose login data to the online shop to third parties;
– choose a password of at least 8 characters;
– avoid using the same password on different websites on the internet;
– keep Your software up-to-date and take care of anti-virus protection.
If You have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
XII. OTHER PROVISIONS
This policy may be updated. Fashion infection will inform users of updates by providing a new version of the policy in the online shop, together with the dates of any corrections made. Users understand that by continuing to use the online shop after updates have been made to the policy, they acknowledge that they are aware of and do not object to the changes made.
If any provision of the policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the policy.
This policy shall apply from the date of its publication on the online shop.